Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vin has moved on.....




He is sad to leave us too!










It's quiet.  I'm not sure I'm liking it too much.  Okay, maybe I like it a little, but I do miss little Vinnie.  Yesterday, Jill and family, moved out of our home and into their new place.  It is only 3 or 4 miles away so it will be close enough to run and visit or babysit or whatever.  But now, what am I going to laugh at during the day?  Who will be here to make me smile?  Taped Duck Dynasty shows........possibly.  So this post is to say that we enjoyed Jill, Jonathan and Vin while they lived here.  I will miss having a little boy telling me about 'Jesus up high...' (Easter Pageant) and all the other things that he would say all day.  He made me smile everyday and I'll miss totally miss that.  I'm pretty sure Shannon is glad that her 'other 2 parents/adults' are out and can no longer grill her about her school classes, boy interests and choice of clothing/accessories.  AND she can finally listen to music while getting ready for school. Something she has been doing without for the past 6 months; a tragedy in her mind.  Hmmm.....she did seem happier leaving for school today......



We got to spend Easter Sunday with Vinnie and look, how can you NOT want to see that face every day?  It will be hard.  Thanks, Jill and Jonathan for letting us have a few months of 'Life with Vin'.  

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Issn't that just the cutest little face you have ever seen?