Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I know, don't be shocked, 2 posts in one day?!  Can this really be Becky at the computer? Believe it, it's me.   Even though I am in 'mourning' of not having Vin to sit on my lap as I sit at the computer and to ask for an Elmo picture to color, or to ask for bites of whatever I happen to be eating, or to watch the Baby Show...."lil' bit"?.....  my life moves on.

Allan....
At Mesa High they do a 'Survivor' spin-off.  Kevin enjoyed being a participant and ended up being 3rd place(?)....the last two girls had a silent bond and voted him off.....BUT, this year Allan is wanting a shot to be in it this year.  He has at least passed the oral 'tryout' part and that put him into the next step of trying out.....which is dressing up as a 'Super Hero, Doll, or Action Figure'.  So, here he is....I hope you can tell whom he dressed up like.  If you can't, be calm, I've added a clue.

We stayed up for a couple of hours making this shirt!  
We tried to get the slick look for his hair, but couldn't quite get it.



He then wanted more of a 'doll' looking face so we hope this will work.
 
Close enough.  Allan, you're a character.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

how clever. Daring, handsome.