Saturday, July 7, 2012

kevin & jessii


 


Sadly, this is out of order of my life story, but just by a little bit. And because I don't have any good photos of that day I let it go by for a while hoping to find some on facebook, but there aren't any.  Here is my new daughter - Jessii.  She has been married to Kevin for 1 week and 1 day.  Yeah!  Survival!  These pictures were actually taken a few days before the wedding at 6am!  Yikes!  And Jessii's 'mum' and I were up literally all night long.  We started sewing some of the lace attachments on at 11:30pm and hand stitched them up until 4:45am when I took Sandy home only to pick her, Jessii, Millie(Jessii's sister) and Becca (her friend from Australia) at 5:30am to get to the Temple.  Actually we were supposed to be there by 5:30 but didn't get there until closer to 5:45am.  Sweet Stacey, got up just as early to get some footage for a wedding video.  Thank goodness she is over her baby sickness!