Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011





























Christmas Eve and all through the house




Everyone was bored, the children, dad's spouse.

Then Kevin and Shan, just sitting around,

Said "Hey, let's do something really profound"!


"Give me some p'jams" - said Kevin to Shan

"I think I've come up with a wonderful plan".


'Mom's now 'nodding' and for sure in her socks,

She won't want to fix dinner - let's go to Jack in the Box.

"Yeah', replies Shannon, ' but what about Allan?

"He'll want to go, but pajamas, he's got none".

'Let's see what Mom's got, for sure she'll have something...

Maybe a moo-moo, a nightgown, or G-string!"



......NOOOO....(erase the image from my mind, erase the image from my mind)......



To the box of costumes is where they were sent

And wha-la pulled out pj's for Al and the big event.

Yes, there was some discomfort and even discord
Of the recruit, but for a free meal, he jumped on board.

First they did posing,



next, the clock they did check, They realized they better get on with their trek.





So, mom said she'd go , the pictures she'd take

While the 3 of them ordered food: fries and a shake.




Checking the order, and checking it twice -

they had ordered dad taco's, gee that was nice.



And they exclaimed as we drove from the parking lot that night..
'Merry Christmas to All', hey, this has been alright.

4 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

Oh man!....The poses! The poses! Kevin leaning on the ordering counter was perfect. And I don't know how many thumbs up Shannon did... I lost count. Love it.

Shirl and Bill said...

Well I must say it looked very??????DeWitty shall I say.....hahaha cute

DeWitts said...

NICE!

Jillian Crockett said...

Hilarious!! I loved the poem and the pictures and the poses and the pjs (the 4 P's)!! Where did Shanon get hers!