Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Hockey

In a previous post you might remember the hockey nets I help make for Jason. Well, we finally got a chance to play with him last night. For FHE we invited the Gardner clan and used their church building (the perfect size and flooring). I took my camera thinking that I would sit out if there were enough players - and there probably was - but I was having tons of fun. I'm sore today, but it was so worth it. Just as a thought, I had everyone put on our Canada shirts that I made for Jason's mission homecoming (which reminds me, I need to get some done for Kevin). ( A picture will be coming of those too). Anyway, we all met at the church and Jason had worn his shirt too! Too funny. So, it was mostly a DeWitt/Gardner game. Jeff was our goalie first, then Doug and then me. Yes, they scored alot on me. Carolyn was the other goalie after Mark and Shawn had had their turns. Here's the only picture we got: This was taken after all of the Gardners had taken off. Sorry about that. The only non-member family guy in the photo is Fletcher Carpenter. He is a good friend of Jason's.
Side note: Goalie leg pads are hard to move in.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Leg pads, huh? Good excuse.!!
Family fun.....