Monday, November 18, 2013

Okay, so clear back in July or so, Brian graduated from Medical School.  They had been living in Henderson, Nevada, which is not too far away so we got to visit them a few times a year.  (Whenever we wanted to visit Las Vegas, it was very convenient).  They (Brian, and a few times Celynda) had visited and interviewed at several places around the US.  They were excepted and felt good about choosing Wellington, Florida. and deciding to go into pediatrics.  We of course were happy for them and this HUGE accomplishment, but also had emotions knowing that the visits to their family would not be as easy as a 5 hour drive.  
So.....in August, I was thrilled when it worked out that I could fly with Brian and kids to Florida.  Celynda and her Dad drove the large moving van on a road trip that took them 4 or 5 days!  (They were the real heroes in this story, I just had to help with the kids on the plane!)  Of course it was great to see their home, help a little in setting it up and having a few days of being with them before their 'doctoring' life began.  The beach we went to was great.  And the water was surprisingly warm!  I didn't wear my swimsuit thinking I wouldn't want to get in, but I wish now that I would have!









a cute little frog that we found in their garage.

Thanks, Brian, Celynda, Lukas, Brookie, and Roxy for letting me stay with you for a while!

No comments: