Sunday, October 28, 2012

back to spirit week......


Its been so long since I've posted - we have many things to touch on, but I will have to go a little bit at a time.  During the hard times with Sampson, Shannon and Allan still had life going on and I think we were in the middle of a Spirit Week. 

 I can't remember what day this was, but here they are.  I believe the theme was some kind of future thing.

And they also tried out for the Mesa High play 'Oklahoma', which both made!  Shannon is an ensemble person & a dancer in group 2.  Allan was lucky enough to get Ali Hakim - quite a great roll for Allan, and boy, is he fantastic!  His Persian accent is a riot and his timing is great - He makes us all laugh and not only that, but he kisses 'Ado Annie' each night that the play runs!  His first KISS!!!!!  Or kisses, I should say!

No comments: