Friday, August 24, 2012

Choir Pres.....

Friday is here already?  Where did the time go?  I think most of you know that I'm working now.  I actually like it and its a nice bonus to get the check every other Friday!  And now I have a new assignment.....I have been elected......(can you call it that when you were thrown in the spot because you were the only surviving parent that was on the board for the last 2 years?).......Choir Booster President.  It will be very intimidating to say the least.  Yes, I can be loud enough.  And yes, I can make an awesome agenda.  But will things go as planned on paper?  I'm not too sure about that.  It seems that we will have a nice booster club - I mean there were probably 15 parents there for our first meeting (I'm sure that will dwindle) but for the last 2 years there were literally 6 women who carried the whole committee.  We have a brand new choir teacher too.....so we will just go with the flow and see how it go...... (yeah, I know it's supposed to be goes, but I was rhyming there, just so you knows)    hehe!!
Some new additions for our family tree....Jason and Stacey are having a girl in December!  And Jill and Jonathan will be having a boy in January!
We are so excited for them!





1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

Congratulations on all 3 points.