Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. I have a few pictures to share of her and us girls as we grew up. .
I have been extremely busy with the costumes for the upcoming play at Mesa High. As I started putting my mom's pictures here on my blog, I realized that I would not be a sewer at all if mom had not started us girls sewing at a young age. Thanks mom! and Mesa High School thanks you too! She was and is an amazing woman! Love to you mom! And Happy birthday to you! PS. The last picture is a four generation picture of my grandma, mom, and daughter Katie, all of which our birthdays are in February. Mine, 22nd, Katie's, 26th, Mom's, 27th and her mom's, Grandma Russell, the 28th. Cool.

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

So you are blaming Mom for you being a sewer? Shame on you!

Shirl and Bill said...

Thanks Becky...Nice blog. Pictures I forgot even existed......