Friday, September 9, 2011

Brian's Day

Grape Day

I don't know Day

ASU Graduation Day


Toe Day in Pine, Az. Day

Teaching Lukas to love the 'box' Day

Christmas 2010

Okay - I've worked all morning and my scanner is NOT working! Oh, they scanned into my documents alright, but it is now telling me that another window needs to open to allow it into by blog!! And it is not letting me move my pictures around, so you get the long column of photos.....Uuggggh!!!.....So, sorry Brian. These are some of the pictures that I have of you. The ones I scanned were of course your cute 'little' pictures and you were cute. Happy Birthday to you today - a big 30!!! Wow! And you were my 'square root' baby, being born 9/9/81 AND weighing 9lbs.7oz. Thanks for being a fun son! We miss having you around and your family around. Thanks Celynda, Lukas, Brook and baby Roxy for loving him!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Yeah Brian.....My what a nice man you've turned out to be.!!!!! love you grandma

Jonathan said...

Yes you are nice and you become more beautiful every time I see you.