Friday, May 20, 2011

Luke and Brook

This blog will be slightly boring to some of you - or maybe even most of you, but I am dedicating this to Lukas and Brook. Lukas loves when he jumps and I take pictures. That's all he asks me to do with him when he is here. And what is funny is, he can tell when I'm just holding my camera up pretending or when I'm actuallly taking photos. He'll say something like this.."Take my picture Grammy", and if he thinks I'm not taking pics he'll say.....'Let me see it'. And I always have to have the camera ready and aimed in case he does some 'cool moves'. I will say there is a lot of photo's to look at here, just be glad you don't have to sit through all of them.

Brookie thought she needed to be photographed also, just not as badly as Luke did. This is really for Brian to see what his kids do here, but please - sit back and enjoy along with Bri.

Oh, this is 2 different days of pictures here: Monday and Tuesday. (I already blogged about a previous jumping time with Luke and Brook).




























I meant to leave these for the last, but do you see the hearts in these pictures? My neighbors vine thing?





4 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

Those are some cool pictures. A lot of them.... sure. But we were warned. The one where Luke is doing a handstand, did he fall onto the springs? It looks like he's about to fall off!

Shirl and Bill said...

Not boring at all. Cute pictures...

packrat said...

"My Neighbor's Vine" :-)

packrat said...

"My Neighbor's Vine" :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ_UA-KCPG0