Friday, May 31, 2013

Grace Kelly special.....

Last week I was watching a channel 8 special on Grace Kelly.  It was very interesting and quite nice to learn a little more about her early life, her reason to marry Prince Rainier 

and then the family life she had.

I am leaving a big space below so you will read this first before seeing the photos I am talking about.
Now I know I was supposed to just be a TV audience observer, and I was, but as they 'panned' the crowd at one of Grace Kelly's visits, it stopped on this woman.  Yes, the one in the center is the one the camera was focused on, 















 but, and I'm sorry....would you take a look at the woman on the right?!  Is she to die for?  Laughing as I'm typing.  Too funny.  
(I hope no one that reads this is related to her; Given the fact that this shot was in Monaco or Paris many, many years ago, I highly doubt you are related or even know her). 







I'm gonna name her.....Hortense.....sadly, she wouldn't be able to have a nickname really.

1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

Watch it now, we could have given you lots of inside information. That is Doug's Great Aunt Elvira. Got to love her!