Thursday, December 10, 2009


November 20, 2009, Gilbert had an annual 5K run for it's Gilbert Days. Carolyn had signed up to run way in advance (thus, she was #12) and when we found out we decided to sign Allan up the day of the race (thence, he, # 604). The pictures I will add are as follows: Front line, Allan on the left side, sorry, we can't see Carolyn!: Allan thumbs up as he passes me: Carolyn a small wave: but, oh, look at those leg muscles!: Coming up to the finish line: Allan medal time:
Carolyn's medal time.
Carolyn's finishing time was 20.09, Allan's was 20.10! Fantastic for both of them! This was the first 5K race either of them had run in. Carolyn got first out of ALL the women in the race, so she was 1st women finisher, and 1st in her age group! Allan also got first out of his age group!! I was a proud mom on that day. My oldest and youngest both racing together and doing a great job side by side!! Oops, I'm starting to tear up!

No comments: